Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Q’s Thoughts on Hillary Clinton

Well I am sure if you have read anything I wrote before you can figure out I am not a big Hillary Clinton fan and have plan on voting for her, most of that has to do with her record and her views on things. But there is something that really drives me crazy about her. The fact that I have to hear from her supports that she is this strong woman who has had many challenges in her life and she should be commended for standing by Bill through everything. I find this total BS. She has shown herself to be an opportunist. She ran for the Senate while still being first lady, and from a state she was not from. She claims she knows how working moms feel as she raised Chelsea while in the White House, of course with all the benefits that go with that. This does not make her a strong woman or a one that should be a role model. I’m sorry I was raised by a single mother who raised 2 kids on her own, while working 10 hours a day in a factory. Hillary couldn’t hold a candle to my mother in what a strong woman or role model should be. So for anyone who is voting for her because they feel she is a role model, please look deeper and you will see there are millions of woman who are true role models, women like my mother, and Hillary is not in the same class as these people. Also if she was a strong woman she wouldn’t have stood by Bill all those times he was cheating on her, if she had the nerve to leave him at that time, I would have a hell of lot more respect for her, but by continues standing by him she showed how much of an opportunist she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home