Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The return of Rock!!

Well last night (12/10) there were 20,000 lucky people in London who got to experience true rock music. Those 20,000 people were the lucky ones out of 11 million who put in for Led Zeppelin tickets. This was the first time in over 25 years that Zeppelin played a full concert together, of course minus the great late John Bonham. Bonham’s son Jason filled in for his father and from everything I read did an outstanding job. With the huge void in rock music it to, it is great to see the legendary band playing together. Most bands are gone before you even know their name or know the song they are playing. Here is hoping the rumors of a tour are true. I know I will do my best t o catch one of their concerts. There are two bands I would have loved to seen, that is Zeppelin and the original Queen, and with the great Freddie Mercury gone that will never happen. So here is hoping I can get to see at least one. I know it would not be the same as in their heyday, but would beat anything out there now. Here are a few clips I found of the show, enjoy
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3G_JTMuHOQk
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ztCR6n5UrUI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home