Monday, September 10, 2007

Nothing but scumbags!!

Well I have to use my freedom of speech to say that Moveon.org is nothing but a bunch of good for nothing scumbags who are just a bunch of cowards who can’t handle someone having a difference of opinion. They try to pull politicians to their way of thinking, they are like other lobbyist that they say they are against. But today they officially became scumbags in my opinion. While General Petraeus and Ambassador Crocker gave a progress report before congress the jerk off at moveon.org were out running ads calling a 4 star general Gen. Betray Us, and questioned his credibility. The questioned a man who has given so much for his country to become a 4 star General, a man who risk his life everyday to lead 160,000 brave men and women who put their lives on the table every day. This ad stats the good General is "Cooking the Books for the White House" they make these accusation from their comfortable offices that are furnished by George Soros. Because I am sure they know more of what is going on in Iraq then the man who is leading the multi country forces. I think it is despicable people at moveon make these accusations and I would hope anyone who has supported them or had received support from them distance themselves from this cowardly group. I doubt this will happen, as moveon has used it bully tactics in the past to get their way, look at Joe Liberman, but who got the last laugh in that one. In the long run moveon’s fight against him actually made him a more powerful voice in the Senate. I know one way not to get my vote in NH, that is to side with moveon. I know people will argue that moveon has their first amendment rights, and they do, and so don’t I in what I write about them.
To the people at moveon.org, you are a bunch of scumbags and you are everything you claim to be fighting against.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home