Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Say hello to Ann Murray for me

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3433005&page=1
This article is about the rise in Americans moving to Canada, or as I like to say the whining little people who run when everything doesn't go their way! First let me say I have nothing against Canada, my grandmother is from Canada, I deal with almost 100 accounts in Canada. I know many great people in Canada, and of course being a big hockey fan and a Blue Jays fan have a soft spot for our Canuck friends to the north. I have been to Canada many times in my life and have found it to be a great country. My beef here isn't with Canada, its with these people who run and hide like kids who don't get that extra piece of cake they want. So these people don't agree with the way President Bush handles things. I say to bad be mature person and deal with it. One of these nitwits said this "I wanted a country that respected my human rights and the rights of others," I am sure that person had been beaten so many times that they can barely walk. Were hasn't this person human rights not been respected? I would like to know when they were dragged into some gulag and pistol whipped. This is what another yahoo had to say "My stepfather has diabetes and has health issues. So, he'd be taken care of for free if he moved up here." I have always loved this argument, first of all socialized medicine is not free!! The tax rate in Canada is very large, most of that is for health insurance. If your step father is not paying the tax then someone else is, but I guess you don't mind someone else paying for your way. S Contrary to what Michael Moore says these socialized health care are not perfect, I am sure your step father will be waiting in a long line to see a doctor, could be many months. Sure the US health care system is not perfect, which one is? But I for one will take it over any other. There is a reason most medical break through come from the US. What will happen if Canada elects someone they disagree with? Were will they go running to next? To their friend Chavez in Venezuela ?I am not saying the US is perfect, and I am not saying that Canada is awful. I have a problem with these people's excuses. There were many people who didn't agree with President Clinton's way of doing things, but did you see those people sulk there way up north, no! They manned up and dealt with it. I guess these babies do not have the balls to handle it, well to them I say good riddance don't let the Maple Leaf hit you on the way out. Just remember it's the American dream, not the Canadian dream! To me we are a better country for losing these cry babies.
GOD BLESS AMERICA, and all REAL Americans!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home