Friday, May 04, 2007

Q review of Spiderman 3

Well had took today off from work, got home the Red Sox game around 1am, so good thing I did take the day off. It was actually a very nice day out, got in about an hour and half walk this afternoon. But I decided to catch Spiderman 3 this afternoon, figured what the hell why not. I enjoyed the first two, actually watching the second one while I write this. So here are my thoughts on the third installment of Spiderman. First of all have to say I love the new stadium theater by the mall, very comfortable and spacious. Also glad I went on a Friday afternoon, theater was about a quarter fill.
So for the movie, I have to say it was very enjoyable. I wont give anything away. It is about two and half hours long, the first hour does go by a little slow, but all the story lines they cover in that time do end up meaning something in the end. Of the three movies this one by far has the least amount of action. But the storyline is probably the best of the three. The story does cover a lot more then the previous two, and goes back to the storylines involved in the first one, and not just the one you see on the commercials. The best storyline I found was the internal battle in Spiderman on which path he has to choice to go in his life when he faces some internal battle. This one also had more comical moments then the other two. The acting was really good, I think Thomas Hayden Church and Topher Grace really did add something and were good choice to play two of the new character in this one. The character Church plays is interesting, he does have an interring quality that makes you want to like him, even though he is bad. This really plays out at the end.
Overall I would recommend this movie. It is very enjoyable, it is more then an action movie it is a really good story.

1 Comments:

Blogger One More Dying Quail said...

The new theater really is excellent. My brother and I saw 300 there a few weeks ago and I couldn't believe the leg room in the back row.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home