Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Random Q Thoughts

Ear Infections SUCK!!!

How can the Blue Jays lose 3 key players in the same weekend? DAM IT!!!

Speaking of, how do I lose so many player to injuries in my fantasy baseball league, and I am still in first, man these guys suck!!

The Food Channel rocks, not sure why but it fascinates me

The Penguins-Senators playoff game Sunday was a great game

Finding old repeats of MASH when sick rocks

Anna Nicole Smith is still dead

Keith Olbermann annoys me, I mean really annoys me, this goes back to his ESPN days

Something is not breaking news 6 hours after it happens!!

Sig and Edgar on “The Deadliest Catch” rock!

I need a vacation

Hey Al Gore, were is that Global Warming?

Anyone who goes on a realty show to find there true love, should be beaten!!

The boat sinks at the end of Titanic

How come people who think there always right, are usually wrong?

Why was Ivan so terrible?

Why was Alexander so great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home