Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Q’s Tuesday night.

I am sitting here watching the movie “Man on Fire” and have to say it has to one of my favorite films, Denzel Washington is just incredible in it. His character is such a distant man who show he has a big heart, and in the ends trades his life for the child he was in protecting. When that child gets kidnapped he does some of the most horrific things to people to find her, but you find what he does just. I have to say this is one of Washington’s best film, and that is saying a lot. I think he is probably the best actor acting today. His Oscar for “Training Day” was very well earned, as he was superb in that to.

Now the movie is over, and realizing there is nothing on Tuesday nights. I refuse to watch American Karoke, I mean American Idol. So watching some of the Bruins game, only 3 more games left in their season. Its been one long season as a B’s fan, but I do think the future is bright and next year will see a playoff spot.

Well flipping channels between whistles and see Discover is running the best of season 2 of the “ Deadliest Catch” that just got me to change the channel. Tonight is the premier of season 3, and I have been looking forward to it since I found out the new season was starting. I became hooked on this show last fall when they did a marathon of it. Watch it every time I see it on. These guys are really men who risk their life every time they go out. To me this is real reality TV. Have to admire these guys. This has become one my favorite shows. Highly recommend it to anyone!!
Keep meaning to write something about the Frozen Four, probably will tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home