Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things on Q’s mind

People who need a good taste of a Steven Segal beat down!!
-Anyone who pays attention to sports know about Tim Hardaway’s stupid comments (http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_045205258.html) about gay people and gays in the NBA. Not sure how can one person be so stupid, not to just believe what he does, but to say it on a radio show. This is a guy who has lived most of his life in the public eye and should know what to say. Of course I don’t understand how some can say they hate a whole group of people. To me this shows the ultimate in closed mind stupidity. I believe in liking or hating someone on who they are, not for what they are.
- Another sports related topic, this time Michael Waltrip (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/racing/02/15/waltrip.ap/index.html?cnn=yes) this is a guy who has been racing his whole life, and he gets caught cheating while trying to qualify for the Daytona 500. He is the team owner and needs to be held accountable for the teams action. He started a new team this year with Toyota, who are making there debut in NASCAR. I am sure they must be just thrilled with him.
- The guys who are claiming to be the father of Ana Nicole Smith’s baby. I am pretty sure there is only one father, and a real man would step up, and true scumbag would make up claims to being a father to a baby he is not
- People who talk while the national anthem is being played. I go to quite a few hockey games and this is the things that irritates me the most t games. I find it very disrespectful and rude. I believe I should the right to smack these people.
- I was watching the news the other night and Barak Obama was in NH. He was giving a speech at UNH. I am sure it was a good speech. They were interviewing a UNH student about his thoughts of the speech. He was saying how great he thought Obama’s health care plan is. There was one little problem that the reported pointed out, he never talked about it. That kid needs to be beat down.

Some random thoughts

- Have to encourage anyone to watch “ Friday Night Lights” to me this might be the best show on TV. It is much more then football, actually football is just part of the back ground. It is a really good show about life and growing up in a small town. There is some great acting in it. It is the only show I will stop and make time to watch. If anyone cares the shows I was currently are Friday Night Lights, 24, My Name is Earl, The Office, and the Simpson’s, an eclectic bunch.
-The House of Representatives is about to vote on a non-binding resolution condemning the President’s troop build up in Iraq. I find this act an act of stupidity. First of all it has no power. To me it’s a big waste of time, and it is the house trying to over reach on their powers. I have heard from many people about the President trying to get more power then he has. Well to me this is the house trying to get more power then they have. Please don’t tell me they are doing some courageous. If they wanted to be courageous have some balls and go for it all and vote to defund the war, I would totally disagree with that motion and would not vote for anyone who did vote for it, at least we would know were everyone stands. We have been hearing for a year from many in Congress that they are against the vote on defunding it. This is such a lack of leadership. At least the President is doing something and acting with some leadership. I would really like to hear from all these people who only criticize the President and his plans, what is there plan. If you want to lead then lead, don’t just bitch and moan!- I watched the beginning of the Grammy Awards the other night, really wanted to see the Police perform. Have to say I was some what disappointed. It stated off good, then Sting had to slow the song down to do his little “artistic” stuff in the middle. It Roxanne, there is no need to change it, it is a classic song. I really hope they don’t plan on doing this with all there songs during their tour, but its Sting so I am sure he will. Speaking of their tour, what is up with $225 for a ticket? I was really thinking about trying to catch the tour, but not for that price. The most I ever paid for a concert was $75 to see Springsteen. I would do that again as it was one of the best concerts I have seen. But $225 to much for anyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home