Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What is on TV?


So when I was a kid it seemed liked there was a show to watch every night. Now I take a look around and see very few things that interest me. I know many of my friends watch and tivo a lot of different shows, but I just can’t get into it. I can only think of a few shows I watch regularly. Of the new shows this year have to say Friday Nights Lights has caught my interest. I have tried so hard to get into Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. Being a huge fan of the West Wing I figured this show would be right up my ally. But it has turned into a joke. I for one is not a religious person but the religion bashing has gone way over the edge and is nauseating. I have also started to watch 24. Have heard from my friends for the past few years how good it is, so thought I would give it a shot this year. I would say so far so good, I will continue to watch it. Also watch the Office, just a great show very clever, makes me laugh every time. Will watch the Simpson’s on Sunday nights, but if I miss don’t get upset knowing I will see the repeats soon. There are a few other shows that are on right now but will watch when they come back. Rescue Me, is really good and will watch that when FX brings it back. It is a great mix of comedy and drama. As for “reality” TV the only show that has caught my interest is the Deadliest Catch on Discovery, not sure when it is coming back on, but will watch it. Those guys are real, crab fishing in Alaska during the winter, will take that any day over American Idol, also know as the Gong Show for the 21st century. So it is now Tuesday night, what is on TV?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home