Saturday, February 03, 2007

NH DOT were are you?
Ok so coming home from the UNH-Maine game in Manchester on Friday night, was about 9:15 when I left Manchester. It has started to snow around 6. When I left there was a couple of inches of snow on the ground. You would think that someone would have the brain power to actually have plows out on the road. The entire trip back to Portsmouth did not see one plow going East, did see 5 going west on 101. The roads SUCKED!!! I will be the first to admit my car sucks in the snow and I need new tires. But I was not the only car going between 20-30 mph. A trip that normally takes 45 minutes took me 2 hours. I was not impressed with the wonderful DOT of NH. Here’s hoping everyone else made it home safely last night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home