Saturday, October 13, 2007

UNH-UNB- Lets get it on!!

Some of my thoughts about the game last night 4-3 lost to UNB.
- JVR is the real deal, paid close attention to him, he seems to find an open patch of ice all the time. Like his aggressive style around the net. Needs to bring that a little more around the boards but overall very impressed for his first game.
- I have said a couple of times but Fortney has really impressed me, again
- Were was Butler?
- DeSimone started off slow but played better as the game went along.
- The entire team played better in the third.
- UNB played a very tough defensive style, which was a good test for the Cats for their first game.
- There is a lot of work to be in defense, but it should come together.
- Sislo looked good to me, I think he will add more then people think before the end of the year.
Overall wasn't upset with the game. Glad it was an exhibition game. There is a lot of work to be done, but I am sure we all know that going into the game. Will take awhile for everyone to get use playing with each other, after all there are a lot of new players. It's a long season and I would rather the team take time to get everything right then panic after a month or so and make drastic changes that will put the team farther back. My feeling is this time will start to gel and coming together after Christmas, so will probably be the opposite of last year, and I am fine with that.
Now bring on BU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home