Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Some random thoughts in Q’s mind

- When did top hats go out of style? I really think I could bring them back

- Billy Joel is a very underrated musician, “Good Night Saigon” has to be one of the most rated songs ever

- Academy Awards, boring!!! Watched some of it, why I have no idea, man could those speech but you sleep.

- Shut up everyone about Dice-K for the Sox, why don’t we wait and let him pitch before we put him in the Hall of Fame

- I cant wait till the College Hockey playoffs, it is my favorite time of the year

- “Looks kid Big Ben, Parliament”

- Rice Krispies squares rock

- Why do actors think anyone really care about their political views? Shut up and act!

- I love black jelly beans!!

- For some reason I am really into NASCAR this year

- I’ve said it before and I will say it again “Friday Night Lights” is one great show!!

- I cant wait for new episodes of “The Deadliest Catch” which is April 3, and “Rescue Me”

- Nancy Grace needs to shut up!!!

- The previews for the movie “300” really aren’t doing anything for me, the movie looks very cartonish.
What ever happen to Morris Day and the Time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home