Tuesday, January 30, 2007

What Grinds Q's Gear!!
- Bus stops, what is up with bus stops being 50 feet away from each other? Really I drive to work everyday and going down the road there is a bus stop 50 feet from the other, with a sidewalk between the house, can't the kid walk down to the other stop? It takes longer for the bus to stop and go then for the lazy little kid to walk, and we wonder why America is getting fatter!!

- Speaking of bus stops, what is up with the kids who sits at the end of there driveway with there parents in there SUV waiting for the bus? The kid can't walk the 30 feet and wait 5 minutes in the cold? Talk about wussifing of America. I guess we know who wont be the next arctic explore, the little SUV sitting girly boy on Ocean road. Hey dad no need to wonder why your little boy is getting the crap kicked out him in high school by the girls JV field hockey team

-75 cents for air? I can understand 50 cents for the machine, the price it was 10 years ago, but now 75 cents? Did I miss somewhere were AIR started to cost more?

-The NHL. I will admit I love hockey and watch the NHL. But could it be runed by any worst. Hey lets have an all start game to showcase the great young talent we have, which is great, but lets have it on a Wed night on a channel about half the country has, and against American Idol. Hey here is an idea to the genius in charge of the NHL, why not have it on the weekend before the Super Bowl. Sunday afternoon would work, and you have a TV deal with NBC, why not put it there. I will admit I am not the smartest man, but I think a dog licking themselves could figure that out

- Speaking of American Idol, well American Idol itself. If I have to hear one more person say at work did you see American Idol, I will have to gut them with a dull rusty butter knife! Plus don't get so angry over what Simon says, if you don't know his whole deal by now, then you are just plain stupid and deserve to have a lap dance by Bea Arthur.

-The Supreme Court Justices at the State of the Union. Why are they there? Talk about a waste of space. They have to be 9 of the most emotionless people ever. They entire Capital building could be on fire and they would just sit there and do nothing. I have seem more emotion from a cat farting.

- Anyone who tells me one professional sports team beating another professional team the greatest upset or greatest moment in sports, I have one thing to say to you the 1980 Olympic hockey team period. To even trying to argue that shows you know about as much about sports as Rosie O'Donnell know about weight watchers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home